Thursday, July 10

Don't Worry, Our Plane Didn't Crash

So in case this blog is your only contact with Peter and me, which it probably isn't, and probably no one is even reading this anymore, but just in case, we are okay, our plane made it back, and our readjustment to American life has been far easier than either of us would have expected. I guess that makes sense though. Peter spent most of the past month living and working back home in Maine whereas I pretty much headed right for Boston where I got a job driving a boat in the harbor. It's pretty sweet. I really do mean to finish updating this blog, and I have half of the Turkey entry in the bag. It's just a matter of motivation. So if you are still holding out for more, it's coming. Hold tight. Maybe some day Peter will even write another entry, though I don't know how likely that is.

Hope you've all been well.

No comments: