Sunday, June 1

The Ancient Egyptians Built Some Cool Shiznits

All alone at the Aswan High Dam... just me and the miraculously dammed Nile. No one to take pictures of me but... me.


So I'm in Aswan, about to leave for Luxor where I'll meet Peter tomorrow. Just got back from Abu Simbel, which was badass. Also saw the Temple of Isis at Philae, which was also badass. Also saw the High Dam, which was badass in a very impressive engineering sort of way. Peter would've appreciated it more. Traveling alone is lonely. Ever notice how they contain the same word, "lone"? It's also in the word "clone," and "baloney" if you spell it that way. Is that the way you actually spell it? Maybe we'll never know.

No, but it is a little lonely, but it also has its benefits. I get to stink up my hotel room. Take siestas whenever I want to. Eat what I wanna eat! YEAH!

Also, how come no one is voting on the poll? It's the most legit poll ever. You should vote or Peter might feel bad. I'm the only one getting votes so far.

Finally, I really can't wait to come home. I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich like woah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bologna,

Do you ever pretend you're Indiana Jones in Egypt? I know I would be doing so constantly.